[Gambas-user] Print html direct?

Gregor Burck gregor at ...2441...
Wed Nov 24 13:41:44 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm still experimenting with printing, the scale method was a good hint for me.
But now a other question:
Can I direct print html?
The background:
I try to improve a application, and I wonder if it is esyer to generate html instead of print direkt, cause there are elements for layout.
In this case I want to improve the print of an invoicment, so I need a head, tables blocks,... on idea is to generate the html code with css
and open it with the system browser, other is to print html direct from gambas?

In the moment I prever the first solution,...

Any additional Ideas?

Gregor