[Gambas-user] To the wish list: FHelpBrowser

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Sun Nov 21 18:45:34 CET 2010

1. As I asked before, why does the HelpBrowser have to be a "utility" window
that you can't minimize? I can't see no reason why it couldn't be a "normal"
window that could be used much easier. Read, minimize, try, and read again...

2. Right now, it is impossible to copy some text from FHelpBrowser.
This should be possible!
If someone asks a question on the mailing list, and you find the answer in
FHelpBrowser, it is annoying to have to open the gambas docs on the web just to
copy a line of text.

Regards
Matti