[Gambas-user] Gambas2 IDE preferences & System Language

Phạm Quang Dương soleilpqd at ...626...
Sat Nov 20 23:52:12 CET 2010

Hi,

My system language is English. I change the system language (re-login) to
test my program GUI (but keep all my user's folders name (Desktop, Music
...) in English), and I lost Gambas2 IDE preferences (like color, font ...
of the IDE editor). But when I change system language back to English,
everything back too.

What's different here? No folder is renamed so path of config files does not
change, why the preferences are different?