[Gambas-user] About help and arrays and variables

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Fri Nov 19 08:49:33 CET 2010

Benoît, i am thinking seriously to undertake the work of Greek
translation of wiki (gambas help).

I ll tell for that in the future.

But for now i will stay to writing the book.

i prefer the changes to be made by someone else with more experience,
like you and i follow the translation cause some things as embedded
arrays i didnt understand it well.

in the next categorization we can add
embedded arrays
and array operator [...]