[Gambas-user] Elusive Gambas3 crashing bug

Wed Nov 17 19:35:31 CET 2010

> > But then I don't understand why "Finally" exist...
> > At least that test function is equal without it.
> > Is there proper usage for it, or is it for historical etc reasons?
> >

> Finally exists so that you can have some code that is always executed at
> the
> end of the function, even if there was an error.

OK, so code execution jumps to FINALLY part after error, then to CATCH.
Everything between FINALLY and error raising line, is not executed.
I had imagine this other ways for some reason... and wrongly.

> > BTW. You didn't get errors from any date commands?
>
> Mmm. No. Be more precise.

1.
Week("07/24/2005") = 30, should be 29 according to
Time&Date<http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/custom.html?year=2005&country=9&wno=1&cdt=31&holm=1&typ=0&display=3&df=1>
.

2.
This fails randomly:

If DateDiff(Now, DateAdd(Date(Now), gb.Day, 2), gb.Day) <> 2 Then
Return 160
Endif

Though, today with new revision (3299) I haven't be able to reproduce it.
I'll look it more closely later.

Jussi