[Gambas-user] Elusive Gambas3 crashing bug

Tue Nov 16 16:29:50 CET 2010

But then I don't understand why "Finally" exist...
At least that test function is equal without it.
Is there proper usage for it, or is it for historical etc reasons?

BTW. You didn't get errors from any date commands?
Nor crash from line 1038 of mTest?
I'll send logs about that crash later.

Jussi