[Gambas-user] Elusive Gambas3 crashing bug

Fri Nov 12 20:36:24 CET 2010

I'll send my whole project to you later.

According to documentation this should yield True.
? IsBlank(" \\t")
I got always False...

BTW. I'll check all math functions against wolfram|Alpha,
so sometimes I'm not sure where to put limit of acceptable accuracy.

Jussi