[Gambas-user] Writing to a file on disk

NW hiems at ...2501...
Thu Nov 11 11:49:19 CET 2010

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:03:14 +0100
Rolf-Werner Eilert <eilert-sprachen at ...221...> wrote:

> Hi Neil,
>
> Nice to read your code. Here are some comments on it:

Thanks for your comments. I have made the suggested changes. I still get an extra character at the beginning of the line every time I write the new version of the line to the file.

> Anyway, for simple textfile input/output, File.Read and File.Save will
> be your friends.

I do have a copy of the book "A beginner's Guide to Gambas" It is a bit old now, but there does not seem to be anything else around.

So I am still trying to find out about file.read and file.save. It does not seem to be mentioned in that book, nor can I find it on the internet.

Anyway, thanks for all your help. More research needed,

Neil