[Gambas-user] Writing to a file on disk

NW hiems at ...2501...
Wed Nov 10 15:38:57 CET 2010

My first question on the list.

I am trying to read in a text file with just one line, to make a slight change to that line and then to write the new line to the original file on disk. The new line should replace the original line in the file.

I can read in the file OK. I then use lineinput and copy the result to a text field. I can then make a change to the text.

But I just cannot see how to write the file back to my hard disk with the new changed line in place of the original.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Neil