[Gambas-user] Problem with control TableView

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 7 18:34:17 CET 2010

> > > Thanks for the quick response.
> > >
> > > Atach small test which shows the error.
> > > Gambas 2.21 in ArchLinux x64
> > >
> > > Best regards
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > The bug should be fixed in revision #3278.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Hello...
>
>  It is grand, thank you...
>
>  Only to finish this topic. I coment to you that I have proved the
> version of developer 2.99.0 in Ubuntu 10.10 x64, exactly in the same
> stage. The program provokes a general mistake and shows a message box of
> message that he says:
>
>  The program stopped unexpectedly sending the sign #6
>
> Please, make me know if I can help you with more information
>
>  Thank you again
>
> Best regards

1) Send me your project, and tell me how to reproduce the crash.

2) If the previous is not possible, follow the instruction on the "Reporting a
problem" page of the web site to get a 'gdb' stack backtrace or a 'valgrind'
output to help me fix the bug.

Benoît Minisini