[Gambas-user] Gridview Select Multiple rows.

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri Nov 5 21:16:23 CET 2010

Le 5 novembre 2010 15:46, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> a écrit :

>> http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt4/.gridviewrows?v3
>>
>> It is not in the doc, Benoit :), otherwise I would not say all this
>> nonsense
>>

> It is if you click on the "act as a read-only array" link.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

give me the link ... :/ i don't see anything about that... by the ide
i can hav the help by typing : gridview1.rows[1].selected

but if i want to find that in the doc... i cant have the properties of
an object row... I think you need to add a ref to this object in the
gridviewrows page otherwise users can't see the possibility they have
with the row object :/

Fabien Bodard