[Gambas-user] Translat Wiki

Mauricio Baeza mauricio at ...2500...
Thu Nov 4 22:06:21 CET 2010

Hello...

 I have been translating some parts of the Wiki of English to Spanish. I
have the technical sufficient level to do this task. There are parts of
the original one in English that are incomplete or definitively they are
not documented. To document directly in English I do not feel capable,
but I can try it, or can do it in Spanish and that someone translates it
into English. My concrete question is: is there well that writes what is
absent in Spanish and later to translate it? or: do I try it in English,
although it needs a later review?

Best regards

--
Mauricio Baeza

10 años usando OpenOffice.org, libre, gratuito y seguro