[Gambas-user] Under construction or bug?

Tue Nov 2 18:49:25 CET 2010

Class:
*''This is test variable*
*Public* Test *As* Integer *''This is test variable*
*''This is test variable*

Form:
*Public Sub *Form_Open*()*
*Dim* aa *As New* Class1
aa*.*   <--- When I write this far, I expect to see "This is test variable"
in help window, instead of "No help found.".

*End*

This used to work, and I'm not sure when it broke.
But now I'm on Gambas3 rev 3275 @ Ubuntu 10.04 64bit.

Jussi