[Gambas-user] Bug in Gambas2 packager

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sun May 30 23:04:48 CEST 2010

Hi

Gambas2 SVN #2972, Ubuntu 10.04

I think this is an old bug, or perhaps a regression?

When a project which uses the gb.db.sqlite3 component, generated deb
packages (at least the Ubuntu ones) has a typo in such dependency in the
"control" file:

gambas2-gb-db-sqlite3 (>= 1.9.48), gambas2-gb-db-sqlite3 (<< 2.90)

Of course, when trying to install it fails because there is not such
package.

The correct name must be gambas2-gb-db-sqlite, without the trailing "3".

I don't know if other packages (tar, rpm, etc) are also affected.

Benoît, is there a chance to fix it?

Thanks in advance

--
Jesus, EA7DFH