[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 Autocompleter - Slight issue

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Fri May 28 15:59:03 CEST 2010

El 27/05/10 21:20, EA7DFH escribió:
> Hi all
>
> In Gambas2, when I accept an autocomplete suggestion, it writes the
> suggested code (property, methot or whatever) *plus* a trailing space to
> continue writing code, which is pretty handy.
>
> However Gambas3 doesn't behave the same way. Is it a bug or a feature?
>
> Not a big issue, but I prefer the Gambas2 way :-)

Reading my own post, it seems I was not very precise.

What I meant is that Gambas 3 doesn't insert an space after
autocompletion, needing to do so manually.

Hope this is clearer now.

Regards

--
Jesus, EA7DFH