[Gambas-user] Blanks in filename and path, problems with shell

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Wed May 26 20:25:01 CEST 2010

Yes, sorry, but I made it for my job and the only language used there is
spanish.
If there is something interested in it, I can make it multilenguage.
By the way. I remember that there is a web page where upload gambas project
for the community. Can someone tell me the web address? I find a link to a
wiki in gambas home, but I'm asked for a user and password that I ignore...

Regards