[Gambas-user] Gambas & API of ALSA

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Mon May 24 13:44:53 CEST 2010

Hello,

you said I can use not ALSA, but use the "midi port device file". Well, the new questions are:

1) must I to send the midi-values to  /dev/midi for playing midi ? Is that enough ?

2) on  /dev I see a name port: "sequencer". Is this the port I must use ? In short, ...what's name of port that I can-must use for my project ?

Thanks