[Gambas-user] I am new and am just saying hello

Alain Baudrez a.baudrez at ...626...
Sat May 15 20:01:15 CEST 2010

Hello,
Bonjour,

I am Alain Baudrez from Brugge (Belgium). I am a retired professional
MS SysAdmin / ICT Teacher / VB programmer from the Belgian Navy for
over more than 20 years. My last job from 1096 to beginning this year
was at the Belgian-Netherlands MineWarfare School at Ostend -
http://www.eguermin.org - where I worked on the front-ends and network
of the Naval Mine Warfare Simulator, a tactical simulator for Senior
Navy Officers in the anti naval mine warfare.

Eguermin stands for 'Ecole de GUERre de MINes'

I am now an admin on the Dutch PCLinuxOS site -
http://www.pclinuxos.nl - as well as on the Dutch Linux Mint site -
http://linuxmint-nl.org/index.php

I've only started programming in Gambas a few weeks ago, but already I
am writing a small Dutch tutorial for Gambas2. You can follow it on
the (Dutch of course) PCLinuxOS.NL forum -
http://www.pclinuxos.nl/Forum/index.php?board=61.0

I don't know if there is a Gambas Documentation Team but if there is I
would like to join, as I have some experience in writing tutorials
too, due to my function as ICT Teacher.

Greetings,

Alain