[Gambas-user] Disable option

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Thu May 13 14:42:30 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 13.05.2010, 12:58 +0200 schrieb C. Amaro:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to disable options (gambas2-2.20.2):
>
> ./configure --disable-odbc --disable-kde --host=mipsel-linux
> --build=mipsel-linux
> ..
> THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:
>
> - gb.corba
> - gb.db.firebird
> - gb.desktop
> - gb.opengl
> - gb.qt.kde
> - gb.qte
> - gb.sdl
>
> In config.log I can see
> configure:1995: WARNING: odbc component is disabled
> configure:2331: WARNING: kde component is disabled
>
> What does this mean? Are this options disabled or not?
>
> Thank you for helping me out with this..
>
> C.A.

Salut,

to install gambas, you need the libraries from the included components.
At least the devel part from the library.
If gambas don't find one of the libraries during config, the component
which belongs to, will be disabled.

The disable options is for the case, that a library is installed but you
don't want to use it, or you (library) version makes troubles while
compiling gambas.

--
Amicalement
Charlie