[Gambas-user] Translate text from a textarea control

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu May 13 11:42:55 CEST 2010

textarea1.text = subst("Moon\n &1 &2","The Moon is the only natural
satellite of Earth.\n","is the nearest body and the best known.")

you need to add comma each side of the text

textarea1.text = subst(("Moon\n &1 &2"),("The Moon is the only natural
satellite of Earth.\n"),("is the nearest body and the best known."))

Fabien