[Gambas-user] How to create component written in Gambas

Stevie lang at ...1938...
Mon May 10 20:39:51 CEST 2010

Hello List,

two years ago, I've written a component in Gambas.
Last week I leeched the latest Gambas3 from SVN and recompiled the component
and the application which depends on this component, too.
Something in creating a component must have changed. I can't see my component
in the list of available components and my app complains about this missing
component, too.

2 hours of google-ing ended in no result. Coul'd someone lend me hand and
explain me (the whole way) how to create and register a component?

TIA
Stevie