[Gambas-user] Cannot load class 'Balloon'

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Mon May 3 11:04:58 CEST 2010

Fabien Bodard escribió:
> on ubuntu 10.04 work fine for me too
>
> have you tryed to remove the all the svn and start from scratch ?
>
> 2010/4/28 Matteo Pasotti <matteo.pasotti at ...626...>:
>
>> Il 28/04/2010 19:04, charlesg ha scritto:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I fixed the balloon error by loading Ubuntu package intltool (don't know the
>>> Arch equivalent). Now it loads but still does not run so there must be other
>>> unsatisfied dependencies. Somebody on the Ubuntu forum has got it working
>>> (Gambas 2.99 on ub10.04 64bit) but has not spilled the beans yet.
>>>
>>> rgds

I got the same error in Ubuntu 9.10. No warnings during the whole
proccess of  reconf, conf , make; of course, with clean SVN each time.
I agree with Mateo, could it be dependencies related?

Regards,
Jesus

 jesus at ...2151...:~$ gambas3
ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'Balloon': Unable to load class file

[OperatingSystem]
OperatingSystem=Linux
KernelRelease=2.6.31-20-generic-pae
DistributionVendor=ubuntu