[Gambas-user] gb.net.curl

Keith Clark keithclark at ...2185...
Wed Mar 31 14:53:24 CEST 2010

I have a project that I'm working on, and at home I included the
required gb.net.curl by adding it in Project>Properties>Components.
This is on a machine running Ubuntu 10.04 Beta.

I then created an executable, along with a complete copy of the entire
directory and tried it here at work on a machine running Ubuntu 9.10 and
Gambas 2.13.

It says that I am missing gb.net.curl.  I tried to then open up the
project and add the package as I did at home, but the package is not
available.

Not sure what is wrong here but here are a few hints.  It all worked
fine last week at both locations.  The only difference here is that I
did some work on the program at home, but also upgraded to 10.04 Beta.
Maybe there is a package difference now between what is included between
9.10 and 10.04?

Not sure.

Keith