[Gambas-user] gambas3 Revision 2835. IDE crashes

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sun Mar 28 11:19:11 CEST 2010

Am Sonntag, den 28.03.2010, 04:16 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> > Salut,
> >
> > starting gambas3 Revision 2835 complied today
> > I get this:
> >
> > Desktop.Width_Read.321: #13: Null object
> > 0: Desktop.Width_Read.321
> > 1: FMain._new.22
> > 2: Project.Main.202
> >
> > attached you the logs.
> >
> > for my TEST-Laptop :
> >
> > [OperatingSystem]
> > OperatingSystem=Linux
> > KernelRelease=2.6.31.12-desktop-3mnb
> > DistributionVendor=MandrivaLinux
> > DistributionRelease="Mandriva Linux 2010.0"
> >
> > [System]
> > CPUArchitecture=i686
> > TotalRam=497108 kB
> >
> > [Gambas]
> > Gambas1=Not Installed
> > Gambas2=2.20.2				Revision 2835.
> > Gambas2Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx2
> > Gambas3=2.99.0				Revision 2835.
> > Gambas3Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx3
>
> Nothing has changed in the Desktop component for a long time.
>
> The Desktop.Width property reads a standard X11 property attached to the root
> window. Do you use a special desktop, or gui environment?

Salut,

yes, I use iceWM,  (also the installation was made under iceWM)
What special: the Laptop is plugged on a KVM and has beside its 15"
Screen a SyncMaster 203b display.
The error occurs also, when not plugged to KVM.

--
Amicalement
Charlie