[Gambas-user] Pb with Dialog.Font, Error #11 message

Maurice Dumais mdumm at ...647...
Sat Mar 27 16:08:21 CET 2010

Hi,
I encounter a problem with Dialog.Font, whenever I use it more than once
in the same program session. That is, the first time it works as
expected, then if I use it again, the program crashes and sends me a
signal 11 message.

To reproduce it:  simply add a TextArea and a button to a Form, and copy
to the button Click event, the code found in the Wiki under the Section
FONT in the gb.qt4 component. Then try to change the Font of the
TextArea more than once.

However, the Dialog.Color box behaves perfectly, and this, with or
without the gb.Form.Dialog component being activated.

I am currently using Gambas3 (svn 2818) with qt, on MDV 2010.0 with KDE4.

Thanks in anticipation,

Regards,

M. Dumais