[Gambas-user] Send mail with smtp

Toni arosa at ...2168...
Tue Mar 23 21:26:01 CET 2010

Hello,
Once, I came across an #575 smtp error, and it was due to the server
requiring a secure smtp connection to the port 587 instead to a plain-text
connection to the port 25... So, are you sure that you can use the data
provided to gambas gb.net.smtp component to properly send messages from an
email client?
Regards,
Toni