[Gambas-user] Possible bug in Desktop.Open()

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Mar 22 20:41:37 CET 2010

Thanks, I'm going to try again in other linux box to know what happen. The
most strange is I execute source code form gambas IDE works as expected.
Only executable file doesn't work this way.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz