[Gambas-user] LostFocus() not working on ubuntu !

Zoltan Biro office.zolano at ...626...
Fri Mar 19 18:07:02 CET 2010

Hello Benoit,

   This is the small test project attached to mail. Now I set active the
gb.qt component and the lostfocus is ignored.  If you uncheck the gb.qt and
make active the gb.gui...the lostfocus will work. (gb.qt and gb.qui cannot
be active same time).

Best regards,
Zoli B.