[Gambas-user] LostFocus() not working on ubuntu !

zolaysoftsolutions office.zolano at ...626...
Fri Mar 19 15:23:38 CET 2010

Hi Hardy,

   I think the problem is that my code is written under Gambas2 version 2.7
I tried to make small codes, without connection to mysql database, just a
simple one with a textbox and  a label..and here the lostfocus of the
textbox is working.
   Now I try to write again my old code (2.7) in Gambas 2.20.2.
On my laptop I have gambas 2.7 on ubuntu 8.10 and the invoice maker program
is working correctly.
I copied the source code of the program to another computer (Gambas 2.20 on
Ubuntu 9.10) and when the program is built the lostfocus events is ignored.

Regards,
Zoli B.