[Gambas-user] sqlite3 float value errors

Bill-Lancaster bill-lancaster at ...2231...
Tue Mar 16 11:04:47 CET 2010

Yes - that IS much simpler but I have found that some of my SQL fields are
not exact money values (like 10.23 say) but have tiny extra decimal values.

These display as normal in a gridview, tableview or whatever.

By converting SQL field to float called fTempVal
then  fTempVal=fTempVal * 100.   fTempVal - Int(fTempVal) gives a very small
decimal value.

Clearly my money values in the SQL database are not exact, unfortunately
they were displayed as normal.

Bill Lancaster