[Gambas-user] Re lease of Gambas 2.20.2

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...1887...
Tue Mar 16 06:06:31 CET 2010

Benoît Minisini wrote:

> Here is the full ChangeLog:

> [CONFIGURATION]
> * BUG: Add missing symbolic links on 'missing' and 'install-sh' files.
> * BUG: Backport the 'reconf' script from Gambas 3.
>
> [DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT]
> * BUG: Don't try to replace underscores in project names when creating
>   *.deb packages. It does not work, and apparently dpkg-buildpackage has
> no
>   problem with them.
>
> [INTERPRETER]
> * BUG: Prevent a crash if during a _free special method, an element is
>   removed from a collection being freed.
>
> [GB.GTK]
> * BUG: ComboBox cannot raise its click event recursively anymore.
>
> [GB.QT]
> * BUG: ComboBox cannot raise its click event recursively anymore.
> * BUG: TrayIcons cannot be released twice anymore, which prevents a crash.

Does this mean that the only difference between gambas2-2.19.0 and
gambas2-2.20.2 are the seven bug fixes mentioned in the quoted change log?
I'm trying to get a perspective of the version differences between GAMBAS
stable releases. I'm not familiar with the way open source projects are
maintained or version number schemes. If the lesser version number indicates
a single bug fix, that would mean 12 bugs were fixed between releases,
right?

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...1887... sales at ...1887...
phone: (770) 853-6271