[Gambas-user] LostFocus() not working on ubuntu !

zolaysoftsolutions office.zolano at ...626...
Sat Mar 13 19:24:52 CET 2010

Hi!

   I wish to inform you that I have same problem with lostfocus().
I has installed Gambas 2.7 and lostfocus works okay, but yesterday I made an
upgrade to 2.20 and lostfocus() is executed when the project is start to
run, after
this moment is not executed anymore.
  After this experiment with my old proiect, I made a new small one and
lostfocus() is not
working with textbox and valuebox!

Regards,

Zoli B.