[Gambas-user] Gridview - alignment

zolaysoftsolutions office.zolano at ...626...
Thu Mar 11 12:37:14 CET 2010

Hello Mr.Minisini,

  First time I thank you for develop Gambas..and thank you for try to
halping me.

If I introduce in "Gridview1_data" the folowing command (this mean during
the Data event):

  GridView1.data.Alignment = Align.Right
This works perfectly but all my data is aligned to right.

If I introduce in Data event (Gridview1_data):
 GridView1[row, 3].Alignment = Align.right
This NOT working..the grid will show empty cells.

Is there a possibility to align some columns to right and the rest leave on
left using Gridview trough data event?
..using direct fill method of the grid is very very slow..and is not easy to
handle the row delete or sorting..

You said that: "You must specify the alignment during the Data
event."...please help me..how can I do this?
I found only one possibility: gridview1.data.aligment=align.right ...but
this is not okay for me..I don't need all data aligned to right.

Best regards,
Zoli B.