[Gambas-user] Question about Databases

tobiasboe at ...221... tobiasboe at ...221...
Wed Mar 10 20:27:11 CET 2010

   Dear Mailing-List,
   I have to write a Facharbeit about Gambas + SQLite3.
   It won't have so much pages, I just want to describe how Gambas can manage
   Database-Systems which aren't installed by the user in the first chapter.
   And  that's what where I need help: I don't knoe, how Gambas does this
   EXACTLY and I don't know enough about my ubuntu to find this out by myself.
   (Please excuse my english, I am a German student ;))
   Regards,
   Tobi