[Gambas-user] Possible bug in Translation Form (IDE)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Mar 7 17:17:03 CET 2010

> i've the same error too !
>
> 2010/3/7 EA7DFH <ea7dfh at ...2382...>:
> > Hi Benoît
> >
> > In svn 2741 (Gambas2) I've got this error from the IDE when trying to
> > open translation form:
> >
> > "It is not possible to open translation file for 'Spanish(Spain)'
> > language.
> >
> > FTranslate.UpdateOrg.1084: Null object"
> >
> > Tested with several projects and all fail with the same error.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Jesus

I have fixed that in revision #2761, by harmonizing as much as possible the
behaviour of the ComboBox Click event between gb.qt and gb.gtk. I will update
the wiki so that how and when the Click event is raised is clearly documented.

Benoît Minisini