[Gambas-user] CURL: Custom outgoing headers

Shannon Smith shannon at ...2384...
Sat Mar 6 20:00:53 CET 2010

I'm trying to connect to a server that requires a custom header. I'm using
CURL and Gambas v2.13. I can't find a way to modify the outgoing headers.

Here's my code snippet:

  DIM mySock AS HttpClient
  DIM myResponse AS String
  DIM myRequest AS String
  DIM AuthToken as String

   AuthToken = "TESTTOKEN"

    mySock = NEW HttpClient
    myRequest = makeJSON(TextBox1.Text, myParent)

    MySock.Async = FALSE
    MySock.Timeout = 60
    mySock.url = "http://www.zenfolio.com/api/1.2/zfapi.asmx"

    MySock.Headers = ["X-Zenfolio-Token: " & AuthToken]
    MySock.Post("application/json", myRequest)

--

When I send this to a port listener (rather than the zenfolio url above) I
see it is only sending the following:

POST / HTTP/1.1

{"method": "CreateGroup", "params": [164023293, {"Title": "TextBox1",
"Caption": "TextBox1", "CustomReference": ""}], "id": 1}

(Obviously, I changed the host to my localhost to listen).

The Headers are not being sent. Is there a way to send custom headers,
without resorting to creating my own function with gb.net?

Thanks in advance!

Shan