[Gambas-user] GAMBAS AND ORACLE

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Mar 6 19:07:53 CET 2010

2010/3/6 Ricardo Díaz Martín <oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...>:
> Thanks Fabien, it will be my next movement...
>
> At the moment I'm reading documentation about sqlapi++ (from www.sqlapic.com)
> in order to see the way to make the integration with gambas.
>
> I'll report on my progress.

the problem is that lib is not gnu and is a shareware... so every body
can't have it on he's machine :/... i think it will be better to use
directly api from oracle ...

so during the compilation we can test if the oracle client api is here
and compile the driver.

and in an other hand many of the db managed by sqlapi++ are managed
already by gambas.