[Gambas-user] Debian and Ubuntu package building of Application failed

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Mar 3 21:33:10 CET 2010

> Why does Gambas create 2 rpm files one .src and one .noarch?

The .src.rpm is the rpm to install the sources of your project. The .noarch
one is the binary rpm with the program only.

> Is it the noarch.rpm file that I have to install ?

Yes.

> Why does the .noarch.rpm ask for all the Gambas2.* depedencies in order
> to be installed? Is it logical to ask for almost all of the components
> of Gambas?

It should ask for the rpms of the components you checked in the project
property dialog only. Isn't it the case?

--
Benoît Minisini