[Gambas-user] Problem opening a Form

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Wed Mar 3 16:56:37 CET 2010

Hi,
I am adding new code to may project.
Since yesterday I am having problems when I introduce new Forms an I try to
open them from FMain.
E.G.
In FMAin:

PUBLIC SUB mnuWAC_Click()

   FWAC.Show()

END

In FWAC.class:

PRIVATE TipoStat AS Integer
PUBLIC Bande AS NEW String[50]
PUBLIC ListBande AS NEW Collection
PUBLIC entn AS Integer
PUBLIC nbande AS Integer
PUBLIC Continents AS NEW String["Africa", "Asia", "Europe", "Nord
America", "South America", "Antartide"]

PUBLIC SUB Form_Open()
    TipoStat = FMain.TStats
    FillLista()
    initTable
    createStats
END

I get the error: "Wanted Integer got String instead" from the line
FWAC.Show() of FMain.

This error appeared after having modified few instructions into the SUB
initTable which just write headers in a GridWiew table...
Before the error was not present and I could see the new form.

----------------------------

An other mastery happened yesterday when I tried to pass an integer parameter
to a new form, using the same code that works nicely in other parts of the
same project:

In FMain.class

PUBLIC SUB mnuAll_Click()
   DIM hForm AS FDXCCStats
   DIM T AS Integer
     T = 1
     hForm = NEW FDXCCStats(T)
     FDXCCStats.Show               ' <--- gives error "Not enough parameters"
END

in  FDXCCStats.class

PUBLIC SUB _new(Tipo AS Integer)
    TipoStat = Tipo
END

PUBLIC SUB Form_Open()
    TipoStat = FMain.TStats
    FillLista()
    initTable
    createStats
END

In this case the error is "Not enough parameters" at FMain  FDXCCStats.Show

---------------

What am I doing wrong ?

Gambas 2.19 on Debian 5.01

Regards

Pino

--

"In the universe there is no time existing as a physical reality,
 there is no past, no present and no future"

Key ID: 0xF6768208
Key fingerprint = B16D 0A7C 5B29 A334 CE6A  71F6 EAF8 3D88 F676 8208
Key server: hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net