[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 2.20

Tue Mar 2 09:50:46 CET 2010

Hi Benoit,

thank you for the new release!

This one let me wonder:

> * ComboBox now raises the Click event when it gets its first element, because
> that element is automatically selected.
>
> Beware that the two previous changes may introduce a little backward
> incompatibility in your projects!

Before installing it, I wanted to make sure the main Gambas apps on the
system will keep on going, so I checked their source codes for Click
events of ComboBoxes.

I found that where I had used one, there already was a way of stopping
the event (or just RETURNing) during the filling of the ComboBox. I do
not remember why I did this (older source), but could it be possible
this behaviour isn't that new?

Regards

Rolf