[Gambas-user] suggestion of make option

kobolds kobolds at ...2041...
Tue Mar 2 00:01:51 CET 2010

this idea is from one of the program I previous used

when I compile and make program , there is an option which allow me to
include or not include the runtime framework or select which to include into
one executable.

of course the down side for this is the executable file will be big . \

when I run the executable file , first it will extract  the framework dll
in the same folder of the executable then run the program.

the advantages is
1) I don't need to worry of compatible issue if I have 2 program from
different version of framework running in same machine.
2) security issue , some system may allow you only access in one folder .
3) no need install separately runtime framework on client pc in case of
server and client environment.

I wonder is it possible to implement similar function in gambas ? I
personally think that this way is better when deploy program.