[Gambas-user] How can I move "public sub" in other separated files?

Simone Gentili sensorario at ...626...
Sun Jun 27 23:20:20 CEST 2010

Thanks a lot!!!

Now I've main file:
' Gambas class file
PUBLIC SUB _new()
  Tastiera.disegnaLableChitarra(ME)
  Tastiera.disegnaTastieraChitarra(ME)
END

and a module named "tastiera" with these two sub
' Gambas module file
PUBLIC SUB disegnaTastieraChitarra(form AS Form)
  DIM hButton AS Button
  DIM i AS Integer
  DIM j AS Integer
  FOR i = 1 TO 24
    FOR j = 1 TO 6
      hButton = NEW Button(form) AS "Ilmiopulsante" & i
      hButton.Top = 20 * j + 200
      hButton.Left = 20 * i
      hButton.H = 20
      hButton.W = 20
      hButton.Caption = i
    NEXT
  NEXT
END

PUBLIC SUB disegnaLableChitarra(form AS Form)
  DIM lableChitarra AS Label
  lableChitarra = NEW Label(form) AS "MiaLable"
  lableChitarra.Text = "La Chitarra"
  lableChitarra.Caption = "La Chitarra"
  lableChitarra.H = 33
  lableChitarra.W = 44