[Gambas-user] Gambas and ssh

Pablo Ontivero pablo at ...2449...
Wed Jun 23 17:38:07 CEST 2010

Hi, i'm trying to make a app for connect to a pc with ssh, i can connect
with the other system, but i don't know how to see all the process on a
TextArea.

PUBLIC conexion AS Process

PUBLIC SUB Button1_Click()

conexion = SHELL "ssh -l javier 192.168.1.92" FOR READ WRITE

END

PUBLIC SUB Button2_Click()

WRITE #conexion, "ls"

END

PUBLIC SUB Button3_Click()

  conexion.Kill

END

With this code, when i click Button1, i connect to the other pc, with
the button2 i write ls to the process, and with button3 o close the
process so the conection close too. I see with netstat, the connection
entablish and after press the button3 the connection close. I'm not sure
if when i press the button2 i send the command, but i don't know how to
see this. Please, anyone can help me? Thanks.