[Gambas-user] Log files (Gambas3 on Slackware 13.1 x86_64)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jun 19 00:34:02 CEST 2010

> attached...
>
> If someone can help me...

> QUER FICAR SEMPRE EM CONTATO COM SEUS AMIGOS? ACESSE O MESSENGER PELO SEU
> CELULAR.
> http://celular.windowslive.com.br/messenger.asp?produto=Messenger&utm_sour
> ce=Live_Hotmail&utm_medium=Tagline&utm_content=QUERFICARS82&utm_campaign=Mo
> bileServices

The library named "libmikmod" is missing, but it should have been installed
with the 'SDL_mixer' development packages, because the file 'libSDL_mixer.la'
apparently references it (open it with a text editor to check that)

I think this is a bug in the slackware dependencies: if the 'SDL_mixer'
library needs the 'mikmod' library, then installing the first should install
the second.

So, install the development package of the mikmod library, and try again!

Benoît Minisini