[Gambas-user] Gambas on Slackware

Information Block dr_infoblock at ...67...
Fri Jun 18 18:51:29 CEST 2010

I tried to compile it on Slackware 13.1 (x86_64), with multilib and compat32 installed
dont work...
then I tried in 32bits version of Slackware 13.1
dont work...
In Slamd64 (lastest), Gambas2 can compile, then I used the compiled from Slamd64
and installed on Slackware 13.1 (x86_64)

but Gambas3 dont work with this trick, I will try to compile it again now, I send the output log...
thanks for fast answer