[Gambas-user] base de données employees avec photo champ blob

Henri Girard girardhenri at ...67...
Mon Jun 14 09:57:13 CEST 2010

Thanks for your answer :)
Well it's not fun at all (more I am not an expert !)
I try to remake pictureimage example because it's no more working in gb3, but I didn't success... I can't find the database...
Few people told me it was heavy, but it's not a problem I have only 9 records. What I want it's to see it working as I am trying to reproduce Northwind database. In Sqliteman blob are displayed as image, so I am sure my database does work at least ! lol
There are strange things happening in gambas3 (i know it's still early stage) When I connect to a database in the new database connection manager, tables which are working in gambas can't display : error having string wanting integer or thing like that ?
I am trying your suggestion thanks