[Gambas-user] Signal 11, when calling external function

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jun 13 13:26:20 CEST 2010

> > Did you compile Gambas with debugging information enabled ?
>
>  Gambas is compiled with following steps:
>  1. ./reconf
>  2. ./configure -C
>  3. make
>  4. sudo make install
>
>  Are debugging information enabled by default?
>
> > Otherwise you will have more useful information by running your program
> > inside valgrind.
>
>  OK, I made very simple test project that will reproduce problem I
> described. It is as simple as possible and it doesn't do anything useful.
>  I ran that project with valgrind (memcheck and callgrind).
>  Ctest is source folder of shared test library (my IDE is Code::Blocks).
>  ExtrnfBug is Gambas3 project source archive.
>
>  Do you need anything else / can I help more with this issue?
>
> Jussi

What happens if you declare Aja_Mtrx that way?

	void Aja_Mtrx(int k0[31][], int k1[31][], int k2[31][])

And that way?

	void Aja_Mtrx(int k0[31][31], int k1[31][31], int k2[31][31])

--
Benoît Minisini