[Gambas-user] Signal 11, when calling external function

Thu Jun 10 17:18:10 CEST 2010

Function declaration is from example code I found, I don't understand
logic of that notation.
BUT it works with Gambas2, and it worked fine with earlier revision of Gambas3.
I'm not saying that it makes it correct way pass 2d arrays, but makes
me puzzled...

Jussi