[Gambas-user] Gambas3 build issues

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Tue Jun 8 15:34:20 CEST 2010

On 6/3/10, Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...> wrote:
> > hum... what is your version of gcc ?
>  >
>  > struct _GtkPrinter
>  > {
>  >   GObject parent_instance;
>  >
>  >   GtkPrinterPrivate *GSEAL (priv);
>  > };
>  >
>  > it seem that the compilator don't like the '(priv)'
>  >

> I would have said that gtk+ version is too old instead.

That's what I would have figured, but I don't know any C either. Dang!
A gtk+2 upgrade tends to break a lot of stuff. VL6SOHO is still in
development, but follows Slackware 12.2, Slackware 13.0 comes with
2.14.7, I wonder if that would do it? I have installed Slack13
packages on VL6SOHO before with little trouble, but then a system
library is something else altogether.

Regards,
Joe1962