[Gambas-user] GTK+ bug with transparent label.

Mon Jun 7 18:17:06 CEST 2010

OK, even better, here is my 5 minute project to measure reaction time.
It should show your reaction time (time between background turns to
white and you releasing button [clicking is more depended on speed of
finger]).
It will work only if you use IDE to set lblTulos.Text = "0" before
running that program.
If lblTulos.Text is leaved to "", it wont work.

So, just very minor bug.

Jussi